
this striped fellow joined me in the shower this morning... it's kind of amusing when you start to realize you're getting used to having creepy creatures living with you! we had a giant lizard living with us for at least a week, and after seeing a one-eyed frog around for awhile we didn't even react when he hopped into my room one night. haven't seen a snake yet, although we've heard stories.

And this furry friend is always climbing this tree beside our house with his buddies and storming across our tin roof. it's kind of a game for us to guess what is on our roof: galloping monkeys, scurrying squirrels, or little children picking mulberries.
And if you ever need to find me but can't, this is very likely the place I've wondered of to. Everyone needs their place to escape to, and this one is mine.
4 comments:
I love the pictures Em!!! Ok, I promise I will write you a longer email and update you on everything. Have to go to class no though....I have a test...uh oh :0)
I miss you!!
PS I love reading your blog!!
ems! :o) i miss you so much! i love the pictures too. reminds me of home. you were prolly too young when we left honduras, but oh the fun we had down there & in mexico! :o) not much to report from our end. just busy as bees. got yelled at by charlie unnecessarily today. hahaha! it was funny when he realized i hadn't done anything too. hehehe.
hehehehe The frog is really cool, except I don't think I'd feel so friendly towards it in my shower. hehe Wow - you probably feel right at home. I wish I had my getaway garden! It looks perfect. Treat the housemates well! ;) Love you!!!!
ahhh I miss you so much and I am so jealous of you. Now I really want to go somewhere for a year as well. I am glad to hear that things are going well so far and that you are enjoying yourself. Oh guess what?! It is snowing outside....so sad...winter has already come to Montana!
love and miss you tons.
Post a Comment